Only today i saw your post of 14th August because in my mail setting someone blocked the Comment Notification Email. Therefore if you felt so much hurt by my comment I ask you pardon/forgiveness with all my heart because I know what it does mean, i.e. to be accused wrongly and the losing of trust between members of the same body, and of course I renew in you my complete trust. Only I would you know, bro, that when you live like me 24 hours per day at the center of psychological siege in every social environment you interact, in a city seat of Satanism, with sometimes allusive physical threats, and clear signal of attention from the highest places, this is not a normal life and it would be a blasphemy to pretend from me to pass through this mess untouched in the mind and in the soul.
Only today i saw your post of 14th August because in my mail setting someone blocked the Comment Notification Email. Therefore if you felt so much hurt by my comment I ask you pardon/forgiveness with all my heart because I know what it does mean, i.e. to be accused wrongly and the losing of trust between members of the same body, and of course I renew in you my complete trust.
ОтговорИзтриванеOnly I would you know, bro, that when you live like me 24 hours per day at the center of psychological siege in every social environment you interact, in a city seat of Satanism, with sometimes allusive physical threats, and clear signal of attention from the highest places, this is not a normal life and it would be a blasphemy to pretend from me to pass through this mess untouched in the mind and in the soul.
We're good bro, i myself am a little mad these days. I pray for you always
ИзтриванеPlease put something on here when you have read it so i can delete the post later
ИзтриванеNo, why delete it? Isn't an example to all of what means the Gospel?
ИзтриванеAh, yea, now I understand why to delete... because they will surely insinuate that we "agreed all this in secret"
Изтриване:-D
"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Mark, 13:13
Изтриване