I believe that the spreading of sodomy is a serious in itself, Putin, the villain archon is now blackmailed with the crimes of the past (Chechnya, Moscow bombings, murders of Journalists, opponentes etc.) in order to spread the disease of Sodom? at least in this thing i cannot oppose Putin...:
------------------------------------------------------------------ Elton John to meet Vladimir Putin in Moscow 5 November 2015 From the section Entertainment & Arts http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34731125
Well, he is bound to be right about some stuff, otherwise his camp will dissolve quickly. I remember the orthodox russians who praised stalin always bringing to the front his intolerance of pornography and deviancy.
Even if i chose "send notification" when i post a comment on your blog, it never arrives in my mailbox. I wonder if done purposely to disturb the exchange of view with comments.
I believe that the spreading of sodomy is a serious in itself, Putin, the villain archon is now blackmailed with the crimes of the past (Chechnya, Moscow bombings, murders of Journalists, opponentes etc.) in order to spread the disease of Sodom? at least in this thing i cannot oppose Putin...:
ОтговорИзтриване------------------------------------------------------------------
Elton John to meet Vladimir Putin in Moscow
5 November 2015
From the section Entertainment & Arts
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34731125
Well, he is bound to be right about some stuff, otherwise his camp will dissolve quickly. I remember the orthodox russians who praised stalin always bringing to the front his intolerance of pornography and deviancy.
ИзтриванеEven if i chose "send notification" when i post a comment on your blog, it never arrives in my mailbox. I wonder if done purposely to disturb the exchange of view with comments.
ИзтриванеBlogger acting strange or. . .. . . . I edited the post about iran with your words about "secretly brothers".
Изтриване