събота, 5 декември 2015 г.

Break time - bored and tired

I'm mentally tired from most conspiracy untangling and it is not a "fruit of righteousness". I'm taking a short break from posting, as i have TONS of work. May continue with the gnostic stuff after a while. Peace of Christ with those who believe from the heart.

7 коментара:

  1. I will pray God He may strengthen you in the spirit:

    7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
    Nahum

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks bro. I appreciate it. My health in winter is rather poor and additionally, i'm now working at the church. I will return in a few days, God willing.

      Изтриване
    2. You must take all the time you wish to rest, restore body and especially spirit. Sometimes we believe that the whole world is on our shoulder (at least my fault, like the ones believing in the myth of the free will), but we will not change the world, God will do it, we are His messengers.

      Изтриване
    3. The last three months i understood the gospel more perfectly and moved away from the free will gospel. I realised it is purely the power of God in conversion and teaching the believer. I understood the doctrines of grace, of course not from the semi-catholic point of view of augustine and most calvinists, but scripturally and experientially. Nevertheless, many calvinists of the older stock and baptists (who were almost all DOUBLE predestinarian!!!) do have valuable material on how to AVOID being "human" and "trusting on man" with divine matters and how God controls all. All of this moved me away from depending on man and his teachings.

      The free will gospel does not lead to more motivation to preach. In fact, if you depend on people's "choice" for their salvation, you will be massively disappointed or in the case of a believer - you will admire the man. You have no responsibility in the conversion process, you have the responsibility of opening your mouth with the gospel, not fearing men and not fearing what EXACTLY you will say (wrong quotes).

      I also got to a deeper understanding of Satan and his mind, of course through our blogs, and the truths of the gospels are more affirmed now in me than ever, in opposition to the countless lies of Satan, which are untangled with the mind of God and his Word and the careful study of "church history" and the beliefs of those darkened individuals.



      I'm preparing a reference table for the book of Revelation (with commentary to follow,), some notes on the bibl , writing sermons for the church, and teaching my family along that. When you add meditating on these things, it becomes tough. We also have a new believer at church, who is a young man who needs much guidance and teaching (I thank Christ for that person and his zeal). I hope to be able to leave something for other christians.

      Unfortunately all this has put massive burden on my mind and intellect and i really need occasional rest.

      Изтриване
    4. Yes the illusion to have the future in the proper hands, to have a mission to make better the Kingdom of the Flesh (this material world) is the best distraction of Satan to turn away people from GOD. He is the only one who can change things, because HE created all and not humans. And is even a blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, when the mind is elected to a sort of divinity, a myth, substituting the Holy Ghost. To live with a religious ambition to reform the church and/or the world, is a serious mistake. Things are in the way they are as reflex of God's will. And their decadence is to remember us the final Judgement. But we have the Holy Ghost and the prayer, which can do what fleshy humans cannot imagine.

      Изтриване
    5. I ordered and got three months ago a "big Bible", with some commentaries, I did not know which to chose, so i investigated online and opted for the Henry Morris Bible.
      After started to search in it, I discovered that the man is a..... Futurist! Anyway if I forget momentously this little Jesuitical spot (I ll enclose in the Book a sheet exposing Jesuits' Futurism), the whole book is very useful, as pertain more elementary level of knowledge. For example he wrote about the only two mentioned prophets caught in heaven, Enoch & Eliah. H. Morris said (he is r.i.p. since 2006) that it could be they will come back again to be the Two Witnesses or Prophets.
      Henry Morris is the founder of the modern Creationism, and this is one of the positive aspect of that Bible. He often remarks Creationism especially in the commentaries of Genesis.

      Изтриване
    6. I hope this will not disturb too much your rest (kidding bro):

      Tuesday, December 8, 2015
      P***y Riot of Pope Francis, fallen Eve of Satan - #1 Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
      http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2015/12/py-riot-of-pope-francis-fallen-eve-of.html

      Изтриване