A break
Taking a break from blogging. To be realistic - this is too much work for (with some exceptions) nothing. I may post comments on major news situations as they develop. However, this is taking a toll on me physically and emotionally. I have a better work - to preach the gospel.. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.
You have done a great job; please at least make an occasional post. I somewhat know the feeling as I can't consistently greater greater numbers of articles, but rather the more occasional original article and a number of re-posts.
ОтговорИзтриванеsecond try, blogger doesn't allow me to reach you: perhaps you could post a thought or a link from time to time, to lower pain and stress, but you are a priceless blog about the gnostic madness of this crazy world and i was waiting to learn before posting a comment. Thank you so much for the great work. V.L
ОтговорИзтриване